This policy is subject to possible updates and we recommend that it is consulted periodically. You can visit our website without having to provide any personal information. However, if this happens, this policy seeks to clarify how we collect and treat your personal data.
How we treat data
- Any information that is provided by users will be collected and stored in accordance with current standards of security and reliability.
- We use the HTTPS standard protocol on our website, which guarantees that all the information collected from the users travels securely, using a standard encryption process of the internet.
- The personal information provided to us will be collected by lawful means. This collection will have the purpose of communication so that we can disclose information related to the climate agenda, such as events, studies, research and related products. .
- Unless we have a legal or judicial order, the user information will never be provided to third parties or be used for purposes that are different from those for which it was collected.
- The access to the collected information is restricted only to the managers of the Institute for Climate and Society and we will maintain the integrity of the information provided to us.
- We make service channels available to our users to clarify any doubts that may arise referring to your data. These channels can be activated via the e-mail email@example.com (Beatriz Fandinho – Person responsible).
How we collect the data
- Facebook Pixel. It monitors the actions taken by the visitor on our website. For example; when you add an item to the cart, it generates a report for us. Your personal data will not be captured, only your actions as anonymous data.
- WordPress Cookies. We use the WordPress platform; it needs to create cookies (small text files that can define preferences) on the computer or device of the visitor to provide a more pleasant browsing experience based on the collection of anonymous data. For example, the cookies define the cache of the server so that the browsing becomes faster and more fluid. Cookies do not collect your personal information and do not allow us to access the files and programs on your computer. You can remove the cookies at any time by clearing your browser history.
- Subscription to our Newsletter. This is an email marketing tool; it collects your email as long as you accept and enter your email in the registration form. By agreeing to join our contact list, we may send emails to you. You can request the removal of your email by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consent or Blocking of Cookies
You have the following rights:
- The right to block any type of tracker and cookie generated on our website so as not to share any type of information about your connection and access to our website.
- The right to ask us to update any incorrect personal information that we have about you.
- The right to opt out of any commercial and marketing media.
- The right to request the removal of any personal data that we have stored about you.
We reserve the period of 5 working days to respond to you about any contact referring to your personal data. This time limit may be extended during holiday periods.